Brown Air Conditioning & Heating
Making Homes Comfortable
in the Southeast Houston area
Brown Air Conditioning & Heating is a customer focused air conditioning and heating company located in Pasadena, Texas. We specialize in maintenance, repairs, and new installations. We take great pride in providing great service at a competitive price.
We service all makes and models and install only industry proven name brand equipment that meets your budget and family needs. We are dedicated to your family's indoor air quality concerns and needs.
Our goal is to provide you with total indoor comfort, as well as a healthy environment for you and your family. We have provided service, sales, and installation to the Southeast Houston area for nearly 30 years.
We service all areas of Southeast Houston including Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Pearland, Friendswood, Sagemont, South Houston, Ellington, Clear Lake, Webster, Seabrook, Taylor Lake Village, Kemah, Alvin, Bacliff, Santa Fe, League City, Dickinson, Texas City, La Marque and Galveston, Texas.
We sell RUUD A/C and Heating Products
Fall is here and cooler weather is coming soon!
Let Brown Air Conditioning & Heating ensure your home or business is ready for the change in the weather and help you stay comfortable all season long.
It's time for your heating system check-up.
With our years of experience in routine maintenance for HVAC equipment, you can trust us to get the job done right.
What Does a Heating System Check-Up Include?
Our comprehensive heating system check-up includes a thorough inspection and cleaning of your heater to ensure it is functioning at its best.
- Check the thermostat to make sure it is properly calibrated and programmed.
- Test the temperature split to ensure your heater is generating enough heat.
- Clean all electrical connections to prevent any potential issues.
- Inspect and clean the burners for efficient operation.
- Check the heat exchanger for any cracks or damage that could pose a safety hazard.
- Inspect the pilot system to make sure it is working properly.
- Test the blower motor and wheel for proper functioning and clean if necessary.
- Check the control operation to ensure your heater is functioning as it should.
- Test all safety switches to make sure they are working correctly.
We take every step necessary to ensure your heating system is ready to keep you warm and comfortable during the cool weather. Our experienced technicians will also provide any recommendations for repairs or upgrades that could improve the efficiency and performance.
Schedule your heater check up today so you'll be warm when the temperature drops.
No job is too big or small for our expert technicians.
For all your HVAC needs, call us at