We believe that your furnace system serves as the most reliable source for desired indoor warmth during the winter months. Our technicians can repair, replace, install, and service all types of residential furnace system. We come prepared with the right equipment, the right materials, and the right tools to handle your every need.
No job is too big or small for our expert technicians.
- Your furnace system is often times your only hope for warmth when it gets cold out. When it gives out on you and you're left with broken heating equipment, you can always count on Brown Air and Heat for effective solutions designed to eliminate the headache.
- Ready to upgrade and install your furnace with a new and improved unit?
As trusted experts of your indoor comfort, we'll thoroughly evaluate your property to determine the best heating solutions in alignment with your budget and individual needs.
- We'd be happy to service minor issues with your furnace system when you need us to stop by! The sooner you take
preventative measures to avoid future disasters, the better off you'll be. We are committed to keeping you comfortable this winter!
15 Point Furnace Checklist
- Check heat exchanger
- Check burners
- Check limits
- Check pilot assembly
- Check flue pipe
- Check indoor blower motor amps
- Check indoor blower wheel
- Check gas flex line
- Check gas valve
- Check indoor coil
- Check indoor air temperatures differential
- Check electrical connections
- Check return air filter (change if needed)
- Check thermostat
- Check the duct system
Helping You & Your Loved Ones Stay Cozy Every Winter
We service all areas of Southeast Houston including Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Pearland, Friendswood, Sagemont, South Houston, Ellington, Clear Lake, Webster, Seabrook, Taylor Lake Village, Kemah, Alvin, Bacliff, Santa Fe, League City, Dickinson, Texas City, La Marque and Galveston, Texas.