Ruud® Standard Efficiency with PSC Motor - RH1P Series Air Handler
Standard Efficiency - PSC Motor (RH1P)
RH1P - Series PCS Motor
Efficiencies up to 15 SEER
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
- Evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
Warranty10 Year Parts
See Other Air Handlers:
- Ruud® High Efficiency Air Handler - RH1T Series
- Ruud® High Efficiency Modulating EcoNet™ Enabled Air Handler (RHMV)
For a Quote,
Contact Brown Air Conditioning & Heating
Call us at: 281-998-2665.
- The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
- Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
- Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
- 1.0" foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment for excellent thermal and sound performance.
- Four leg blower motor mount.
- Blower housing with controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
- Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
- Field convertible for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
- 3 combustible floor base accessories fit all model sizes when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
- Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
- Expansion valve on indoor coil provides for operation with air conditioning.
- Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Coils utilize chatleff metering device connections.
- Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
- Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
- Provisions for field electrical, connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
- Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
- Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches [51 mm] for 11/2 inch [38 mm] conduit.
- Front refrigerant and drain connections.
We service all areas of Southeast Houston including Pasadena, Deer Park, La Porte, Pearland, Friendswood, Sagemont, South Houston, Ellington, Clear Lake, Webster, Seabrook, Taylor Lake Village, Kemah, Alvin, Bacliff, Santa Fe, League City, Dickinson, Texas City, La Marque and Galveston, Texas.