Ruud® Ultra™ Series Communicating
Two-Stage Variable Speed
Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace (U802V)
U802V- Upflow/Horizontal Series
Up to 80% AFUE Variable Speed Upflow/Horizontal
- 80% A.F.U.E.†
- Input Rates 50-125 kBTU
- †A.F.U.E. (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) calculated in accordance with
Department of Energy test procedures.
10 Year Parts - Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger
- R802VA050317M*A - 50,000 BTU/HR
- R802VA075317M*A - 75,000 BTU/HR
- R802VA075421M*A - 75,000 BTU/HR
- R802VA100521M*A - 100,000 BTU/HR
- R802VA125524M*A - 125,000 BTU/HR
All models are 115V, 60HZ, 1 Ph. Gas connection size for all models is 1/2" [12 mm] N.P.T.
* S = Standard, X = Low Nox
Call us at: 281-998-2665.
Model Features/Physical Data & Specifications U802V (UF/HZ) Series
- 80% residential Gas Furnace CSA certified
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control quieter sound levels and year round energy savings
- EcoNet enabled HVAC product
- 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics — 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34" cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.
**WARNING - THIS FURNACE IS NOT APPROVED OR RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN MOBILE HOMES